Skip to main content

Soulmate - Mac Miller


[Robin Williams:] Do you feel like you're alone, Will? Do you have a soulmate? Somebody who challenges you I'm talking about someone who opens up things for you—touches your soul You can't give back to them, you know You'll never have that kind of relationship in a world where You're always afraid to take the first step Because all you see is every negative thing ten miles down the road But you can do anything you want, you are bound by nothing [Mac Miller:] Yeah, are you my soulmate? My angel, what do you want with me? Too high (Too high), slow pace (Slow pace) My eyes closed, your body all I see I think you're too divine for my human mind When I'm with you, what do you do? Bring me to life No matter what, one day everyone dies (Oh, oh, oh, whoa-oh) You think you're a god 'til you run out of time (Oh, oh, oh, whoa-oh) Yeah, said, when you're gone (Gone), what will you leave behind? Yeah, do I belong sometime soon? Where goes my mind? (Oh, oh, oh, whoa-oh) [Mac Miller & unknown woman:] You the one to show me Divine love (Love), love (Love), love (Love), love Where was you when I was lonely My divine love (Love), love (Love), love (Love), love? When the stereo plays our song, sounds so clear Baby, where'd you go? What's so wrong? I'm right here [Mac Miller:] Yeah, why do you stay on my case? I try to make you feel okay Do you know (Do you know,) I'm in pain? I give you clues, you misconstrued You continue to push me far away Why don't you come on in? It's like you forgot my face I just wanna taste of everything you made of We ain't (Nothing) Cut the strings, my balloon, watch me fly Yeah, said, when are you comin' through to free my mind? Are you happy with your life? Can I come and satisfy? Open up, let me inside When you take off all your clothes, I am under your control Rollin' up, you get me high (Oh, oh, oh, whoa-oh) (Alright) [Mac Miller & unknown woman:] You the one to show me Divine love, love, love, love Where was you when I was lonely My divine love, love, love, love? When the stereo plays our song, sounds so clear Baby, where'd you go? What's so wrong? I'm right here

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...