Skip to main content

Cinderella - Mac Miller feat. Ty Dolla $ign


[Part I: Cinderella] [Ty Dolla $ign:] Uh, $ign Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no No, no ($ign) Ayy I been waitin' all night for this moment I been waitin' all year for this moment I been picturin' you takin' off your clothes for me I been literally curvin' all these hoes for you Daddy told you, better bring your ass home Cinderella, better get your ass home Man, I swear that parents just don't understand You ain't gotta be old to be a man Take my hand, come with me To my room (My room) Girl, I got a suite at the SLS (SLS), uh I already know you got expensive taste (Yeah) Ayy, take my hand (My hand), follow me (Follow me) To my room Tell your little friends you gon' be alright Girl, I got a plan for the whole night [Mac Miller:] Okay, your legs just like a store they open up and you got people in line Been there every night for weeks at a time You in my dreams, that's why I sleep all the time Just to hear you say I love you, just to touch you, just to leave you behind I told you, you don't have to worry, you'll be fine This type of thing, I heard it happen all the time Yeah, I just wanna see you fly Because your fragrance got me faded, you be keepin' me high Said nothin' better than the first time I'll be at your service like the check-in at curbside You don't have to spend another second on this Earth dry Wet you like a fresh beau coop, go a second and a third time Left you a perverse mind And when you hungry, I can chef you up a stir fry Get you some dessert wine, elevate ya third eye First prize, Nobel, get a piece Your clothes off, turn around, lemme see [Ty Dolla $ign & Mac Miller:] I been waitin' all night for this moment I been waitin' all year for this moment I been picturin' you takin' off your clothes for me I been literally curvin' all these hoes for you Daddy told you, better bring your ass home Cinderella, better get your ass home Man, I swear that parents just don't understand You ain't gotta be old to be a man Take my hand, come with me To my room Girl, I got a suite at the SLS, uh I already know you got expensive taste (Uh) Take my hand, follow me To my room Tell your little friends you gon' be alright Girl, I got a plan for the whole night (Yeah) [Mac Miller:] Okay, I came up with a plan, it was Take you by the hand and bring you somewhere where the sand is Soon as we landed, we went straight into the room and played the music Started dancin', you was takin' off your pants It look like Dorothy ain't in Kansas anymore I do you like a chore We started on the bed and then we movin' to the floor You started gettin' crazy, told me fuck you like a whore I thought you was an angel, now you yellin' to the Lord You used to tell me all the time I ain't ya type Now you always wanna spend the night Now I'm doin' everything you like When I'm inside your pussy, damn, it feels so right (Yeah) But I still respect ya game Every time I'm out-of-line, you always set me straight The sex is great, for Heaven's sakes, I need it every day I yell your name, Cinderella Never gonna find nobody better, all my life [Ty Dolla $ign:] I been waitin' all night for this moment I been waitin' all year for this moment I been picturin' you takin' off your clothes for me I been literally curvin' all these hoes for you Daddy told you, better bring your ass home Cinderella, better get your ass home Man, I swear that parents just don't understand You ain't gotta be old to be a man Take my hand, come with me To my room Girl, I got a suite at the SLS, uh I already know you got expensive taste, uh Take my hand, follow me To my room Tell your little friends you gon' be alright Girl, I got a plan for the whole night, ayy [Part II: Right After Love] [Mac Miller:] Hey now, I'm sayin' My only way out is a way in I won't stop 'Til you mine, no way Well, all my days now, they're changin' I got an angels, no more Satan Looks like God's on my side This time, yeah Been meanin' to tell ya You lookin' better every day Write you letters, it's only right that Right after love, I write my name, yeah If it's forever or never, it's all the same Under the weather, feel much better When that weather isn't rain, yeah Ooh, Cinderella Don't you run out of time It feels like you've been takin' All day, yeah Well, wherever you came from, wherever you goin' I promise I'm not far behind, yeah So don't you dare throw this away I been meanin' to tell ya You look better every day Write you letters, it's only right that Right after love, I write my name, yeah And if it's forever or never, it's all the same Under the weather, feel much better When that weather isn't rain

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...