Skip to main content

Stay - Mac Miller


[Mac Miller:] Will you stay Just a little while, babe? Just a little while, just a little while, just a little while Will you stay Just a little while, babe? Said, just a little while, just a little while just a, just a little while Yeah, hold up, wait a motherfuckin' second (Wait a second) I know you stressin', you don't gotta keep me guessin' (Keep me guessin') I'm full of questions, in return I get the silent treatment (Shh) I don't know why I'm speakin' You say, you say, you say it's way too late, goodbye, you leavin' Why you got me stressin'? (Oh my God) I could have a whole collection, just be faded in my own dimension You so complicated, I swear that pussy Grammy-nominated Let's make some music, fuck all of the bullshit Will you stay Just a little while, babe? Just a little while, just a little while just a little while Will you stay Just a little while, babe? Said, just a little while, just a little while just a, just a little while Okay now, baby, don't you leave my side, don't even try I'ma go crazy, girl, you save me, meditate me, give me peace of mind It's only she and I, ocean floor, how deep we dive We be high, lookin' for another fuckin' tree to climb She was playin' hard to get, I read between the lines Binge-watched Sopranos, made it all the way to season five I am her, she is I She had to come to see her freaky side leavin' me behind Will you stay Just a little while, babe? Just a little while, just a little while, just a little while Will you stay Just a little while, babe? Said, just a little while, just a little while just a, just a little while Just a little while, just a little while, babe? The way you walk in to the room, ooh-ooh (Woo) All I think about is what I wanna do to you I don't wanna be polite no more (Hell no) Make yourself at home, where the fuck you gon' go? Yeah, girl, the way you walk in to the room, ooh-ooh All I think about is what I wanna do to you I don't wanna be polite no more (Hell no) Make yourself at home where the fuck you gon' go, girl? Will you stay Just a little while, babe? (Just a little while longer) Just a little while, just a little while (Just a little bit longer, baby) Just a little while Will you (The way you walk in to the room, ooh-ooh) Stay (All I think about is what I wanna do to you) Just a little while, babe? (I don't wanna be polite no more) Said, just a little while (Make yourself at home) Just a little while (Where the fuck you gon' go) Just a, just a little while (Girl?) Will you (The way you walk in to the room, ooh-ooh) Stay (All I think about is what I wanna do to you) Just a little while, babe? (I don't wanna be polite no more) Said, just a little while (Make yourself at home) Just a little while (Where the fuck you gon' go) Just a, just a little while (Girl?) Will (Will) you (Will you) stay (Stay) Just a little while, babe? (Just a little while longer) Just a little while (whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa-whoa, whoa) Just a little while, just a, just a little while [Paige Montgomery:] Will you Will you Will you Yeah, daddy Oh yeah, right there Oh my God!

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...