Skip to main content

God Is Fair, Sexy Nasty - Mac Miller feat. Kendrick Lamar


[Mac Miller:] La, la, la, la, la (Oh play that shit boy) La, la, la, la (Yeah) La, la, la, la, la La, la, la, la (Don't be afraid, baby) La, la, la, la, la La, la, la, la La, la, la, la, la Open your legs [Kendrick Lamar:] Say yeah Share Say yeah Share Say yeah [Kendrick Lamar & Delusional Thomas:] Hearts on my timeline Bullet to your rose, then I watch your petal fold Don't you know your body been mine? I know you know I know Sexy, nasty Have no guideline One day, four times You don't mind that I don't care (Pleasure) Your divinity has turned me into a sinner God is fair (Pleasure) And your beauty can even make hell have a winter [Mac Miller & Kendrick Lamar:] Yeah And a freak mind is divine, so we fuck from behind On these sides, between thighs I eat up Why do I do anything but trust myself? Tried to give her up but she fuck so well Man, that bitch so cold, man, that bitch so cold I'ma take my time, I'ma hit that slow 'Cause I ain't in a rush young girl You the only thing for me in this fucked up world And do you believe in love? Hold on tight when demons come It'll be alright, no need to run Stay with me tonight, we'll see the sun And when we wake up early we'll still be young Never felt this free before, I need you more Than keys need doors, I need you sleepin' next to me The blanket sheets, I'll take them all and keep you warm (Yeah) And I teach her that we were the creatures of love You be the leader, I could be Julius Caesar When I'm pullin' up in the Bimmer The beats in the trunk, all the freaks wanna fuck [Kendrick Lamar:] Hearts on my timeline Bullet to your rose, then I watch your petal fold Don't you know your body been mine? I know you know I know Sexy, nasty (Sexy, nasty) Have no guideline (Have no guideline) One day, four times You don't mind that I don't care (Pleasure) God is fair (Pleasure) [Mac Miller:] I need to feel your touch You shy, you don't reveal too much No lies, don't hide yourself at all With you, I just can't help but fall It's true, and I'll try everything Girl you my sexy nasty, thing She been getting faded all the time, flap your wings I been getting stoned all week It make me go too deep Girl, you so lonely Will you come home with me? Just take your clothes off, babe Know that we been talkin' on the phone all day I love it when you tell me that you don't behave Tell me when and where, I bet I won't be late All I really wanna do is procreate I'm a Superman, you'll be my Lois Lane Know you late for work, you stayin' home today We gon' keep on goin' 'til our bones both break It's the grown folk way, yeah [Kendrick Lamar:] Hearts on my timeline Bullet to your rose, then I watch your petal fold Don't you know your body been mine? I know you know I know Sexy, nasty (Sexy, nasty) Have no guideline (Have no guideline) One day, four times You don't mind that I don't care God is fair Hello, I would like to tell you about my love affair with my husband and the wonderful ways that we were able to understand each other, and find out about each other. We got to know each other little by little, living very close in the same building, and he would help me with things, and I would see him and think "what a cute guy," and he was a cute guy. And it was just little by little, we got to know just to say hello. One day I invited him to a party and I had heard so much about him, people respected him, and he was good to everybody, he knew, people he worked with all adored him. And it was something so important, the respect that you have for somebody, for me was the most important. Being attracted to him and being... finding people respected him and I respected him. I love the fact that he sensed how my feelings were, and I learned to understand and respect and see his feelings and understand his feelings ahead of time So, it was so very easy to be together and look forward to being together and our love affair just blossomed the more we saw each other and the more we were together we learned more and more about each other. After a short period of time we became engaged and had a very small intimate wedding with just family and very close friends, the friends we continued to have for the rest of our life and then came two adorable little boys. And...my husband just adored my daughter and adored the two boys, and I feel I just gave him a wonderful life. A good marriage and a wonderful family and I know he really had a beautiful life and I did too. And how important it is to love respect and care for each other

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...