My heart is still the same
Every moment I keep taking
I walk a thousand miles
through the night without you
No matter what, I’ll back to you
Every day, I’m waiting for you,
Like the sun that’s chasing the blue.
Every hope I hold is you
No matter what I’m going through,
My world keeps turning to you.
City lights are in my way,
But your shadow’s riding on my wave.
Every moment bends and sways,
Still, you’re the one that keeps me sane.
Sometimes I try to let you go,
Tell myself I’m better alone.
But every road just leads me back
To the love I can’t let go of.
Every day, I’m waiting for you,
Like the sun that’s chasing the blue.
Every hope I hold is you
No matter what I’m going through,
My world keeps turning to you.
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment