Skip to main content

No return - 데키 로즈 (Dekki Rose)


Hi 있잖아 It’s me Dekki you know Bye 이제 곧 사라질 걸 like a magic show Run away from the Neverland Out of the shell, Run for the end Run away from the Neverland Out of the shell, I might go now 후회 없이 가볍게 to make it sure 아쉬움을 내려놔 It’s time to drop all the memories I guess I’ll be fine I don’t need no more than honesty I’ll risk all the pain yeah, yeah 깨트려, There’s no return I’ll give something good enough for you 망가뜨려, There’s no return Step by Step, Time is up Be bold, out of the shell Off Track, 이젠 goodbye Au revoir, keep the smile on you There’s no retu-u-u-u-urn Let go, gotta go To the next Let go, gotta go now 이젠 I should go, gotta go 몰랐던 세계로 in my world, uh-huh Ay! 다음 step에는 뭐가 있을까? 좀 두렵기도 해 What am I gonna face until tomorrow? 아득한 my life 그래도 난 drop it all 가야 할 곳이 있기에 껍질 안, I break away 내 세상을 알기에 I guess I’ll be fine I just need myself, honestly I’ll risk all the pain yeah, yeah 깨트려, There’s no return I’ll give something good enough for you 망가뜨려, There’s no return Step by Step, Time is up Be bold, out of the shell Off Track, 이젠 goodbye Au revoir, keep the smile on you There’s no retu-u-u-u-urn 언젠가 이 끝엔 알게 될 이유, somehow 아직은 모른대도 I’ll keep running till the end 깨트려, There’s no return (Let go, gotta go) 망가뜨려, There’s no return (Let go, gotta go now) 너 역시 알게 될 거야 내가 여기에 온 이유 There is no return, 지금부터

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...