아침이 밝아올 때면 흐릿한 기억에
스쳐 지나간 장면은 이미 본 것 같아서
I got a move to make some deja vu
On your move, nothing new
You got a move, I fall into you
It’s all the same, we don’t know why
Just keep the groove 다 필요 없지
달콤한 말, 전부 거짓
We’re chasing a truth, but nothing is real
We just spin around, like deja vu
Nothing feels new
또 같은 view
어디선가 본 듯한 이 느낌
I’m stuck with you
익숙한 mood
Alright, alright
I got a move to make some deja vu
On your move, nothing new
You got a move, I fall into you
It’s all the same, we don’t know why
길을 잃은 듯해
지겹기만 한 이 밤도
다 지나갈 텐데
Just keep the groove 다 필요 없지
달콤한 말, 전부 거짓
We’re chasing a truth, but nothing is real
We just spin around, like deja vu
Just keep the groove 다 소용없지
달콤한 말, 전부 거짓
We’re chasing a truth, but nothing is real
We just spin around, like deja vu
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment