오묘한 Feeling 알 듯 말 듯하게
Your silhouette is moving closer
in the frame
손끝에 스친 짙은 그림자
시선을 뺏긴 채 난 너에게로 Tied
희미한 Veil의 틈 사이로
선명하게 피어오르는 Smoke
내게는 숨길 수 없어
감춰둔 본능을 깨워 More
Take me higher, make me feel your fire
I’m heating up, you light my desire
네가 품고 있는 강렬한 열기
이미 알아 봤어 You, for real
Hold me closer, don’t you disappear
둘만의 비밀을 Burn it
보일 듯 말 듯 자극적인 One of a kind
Your silhouette in light is moving close
next to mine
네 손짓 하나에도 굳어 Every sign
꿈에서도 Chase, 두렵지 않은 Pain
I’m breaking every line
whenever you say my name
You light me up, I’m losing control
더 애태울 필욘 없어 My heart
남김없이 알게 해줘
마지막 한 겹까지 널
Take me higher, make me feel your fire
I’m heating up, you light my desire
네가 품고 있는 강렬한 열기
이미 알아 봤어 You, for real
Hold me closer, don’t you disappear
둘만의 비밀을 Burn it
Slow it down, 천천히 날 봐
묘한 긴장 속에 You and I
Fill my breathe, 어느새 Into you,
I wanna feel the same
And I like your way
Take me higher, make me feel your fire
I’m heating up, you light my desire
네가 품고 있는 강렬한 열기
이미 알아 봤어 You, for real
Hold me closer, don’t you disappear
둘만의 비밀을 Burn it
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment