Skip to main content

Rose - Mownz feat. hizui


I’m your rose, baby 내게 말해줘 Don’t you mess it up I’m your rose, baby 속삭여줘 피어난 둘 사이 Stay one more night, Stay up all night 온종일 밤을 새워도 So mesmerized All I want it, baby All I need it, baby 아침이 와도 maybe 계속해 매일 Every time you get near 빠져든 순간에 I go there Way you touch, I’m not clear 빠르게 흘러가는 이 지금이니 Up all night, Stay right here, up all night In the way you look at me Just stay right here tonight I’m your rose, baby 내게 말해줘 Don’t you mess it up I’m your rose, baby 속삭여줘 피어난 둘 사이 Sweet scent got me feeling so right now 밤이 깊어가면 더 짙은 향기가 나 Slow down? No way, keep the vibe tight 네게 더 빠져들어 dancing all night long Slow down Into you 아침이 와도 maybe 계속해 매일 Every time you get near 빠르게 스며들어 Falin’ Way you touch, I’m not clear 빨갛게 번져가는 너와 나의 Up all night, Stay right here, up all night In the way you look at me Just stay right here tonight I’m your rose, baby 내게 말해줘 Don’t you mess it up I’m your rose, baby 속삭여줘 피어난 둘 사이 Don’t waste the time

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...