처음 널 봤을 때, time just stopped
말 한마디 없이도 I felt your heart
밤하늘 아래, 너의 눈빛은
Like a star that only shines for me
말하지 않아도 알아 네가 곁에 있다는 이유만으로
세상이 조금 더 따뜻해져 I don’t need anything else
I love you, 말로 다 못한 마음 Every moment, I choose you again
너와 나, 그 사이에 Nothing but love, nothing but truth
I love you, 오늘도 내일도 Forever, it’s you
가끔은 다투고, 상처받아도 We always find our way back home
네 손을 잡는 그 순간 All the fears just fade away
완벽하지 않아도 괜찮아 우리라서 괜찮아
이 사랑 하나면 I’m already enough
I love you, 숨처럼 자연스러운 말 Every heartbeat calls your name
너와 나, 그 사이에 Time stands still, the world feels new
I love you, 지금 이 순간 Forever starts with you
If the night gets cold and lonely 내가 네 빛이 될게
When you’re lost and breaking slowly 네 곁을 떠나지 않을게
I love you, 끝이 없는 이야기 Every day, I fall again
너와 나, 이 사랑은 Written in the stars above
I love you, always and forever You are my love
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment