Skip to main content

Drizz Freestyle - 피캐시디 (P. Cassady)


Yeah (And this hit from Cass not from Youtube) Silk! (Cass he a savvy ass dude) Now I ain't no Drizzy but I just got a lot of Drizz Yeah the Rizz on my drip yeah I'm trippin on my drip These boots were made by Rick, 걸어다녀 in my Dries I'm so fucking Real like Madrid, whatever I do I'm fuckin keepin it G 어깨빵 on me I got Greg Ross jacket yeah the shoulders' padded My swag's got a patent I make her boyfriend get jealous, I don't care about no fellas Flowing's just my natural form, rizzin on my 매력 Some of these rappers 싸대기가 존나 매려워 Gotta get the money so I keep calm and carry on I need me a Bentley, spend the winter in Cali yeah 욕심이 많아져 lately 누가 날 변했다 했지 but I said fuck that shit I just want better shit for my family and myself Yo you still on the same shit bruh? Catch me in my Drizz Rizzin on my drip I'm trippin on my drip Girls be wanting my mm Diamond on my grills Swerving in my Beam 매일 getting close to my dream Appreciating the finer things Haters say that I done changed But I'm like why you stay the same? I'mma go get the better thangs (Silk!) Diamonds on my face Celine bag for my bae Greg Ross my jacket And the shoulders' padded Huh? Silk! Yeah

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...