Skip to main content

Maybe (x/x/x) - 제이디드 (Jaded)


Maybe I just wanna get lost in your arms When you‘re getting stoned, Hit me up I’m around I don’t wanna breathe my last, If you’re mine How can I be sober? Cause you’re a tranquilizer How could I want time to pass here with you? Even no words could hold this moment 자꾸 떠들다가 너가 조용히 잠에 들 때 I love the silence we have Cause we don’t need a word to say And if you sleep talk I, I’ll play pretend You in my clothes It feels like home Never felt before Cause, you know I’ve been all alone Even your snores and all that, oh, I like it Maybe I just wanna get lost in your arms When you‘re getting stoned, Hit me up I’m around I don’t wanna breathe my last, If you’re mine How can I be sober? Cause you’re a tranquilizer Babe, It’s so beautiful What else can I say then? Your puffy face and even that bedhead You always wake up first Rub my face to wake me up It kinda bothers me But, you know, that moment means so much Your touch is my favorite drug Like the words from the song we love Every time we’re makin’ love The guy downstairs gets mad But why should I care? You’re all that I have From the sun to the moon, It’s all you Maybe I just wanna get lost in your arms When you‘re getting stoned, Hit me up I’m around I don’t wanna breathe my last, If you’re mine How can I be sober? Cause you’re a tranquilizer It’s all you It’s all you It’s all you How can I be sober? Cause you’re a tranquilizer

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...