How did it come to this?
희미해진 발자국들
What am I living for?
아무도 알 수 없다고
(A life, light)
다가갈수록 멀어져 가네
(Saving me)
돌아갈 수도 없는 tragedy
I'm trying to believe in myself
Control is dead
행운을 빌었네
디딜 곳 하나 없는 처량한 이곳에
Now, the battle with myself has started
Well, who will take the crown?
자비를 바라진 마
Cause I will spit your pride into your grave
사랑과 다른 모습의 또 다른 어둠 속의 길
It's not a choice, it's meant to be
멈춰있을 순 없어
(Life and death)
사라질 수도 없는 윤회 속
(Now you)
도망갈 수도 없는 twist of fate
I'm trying to believe in myself
Control is dead
행운을 빌었네
디딜 곳 하나 없는 처량한 이곳에
Now, the battle with myself has started
Well, who will take the crown?
자비를 바라진 마
Cause I will spit your pride into your grave
Now, I don't feel like myself
Mistakes are beyond my control
I'm trying to believe in myself
Control is dead
행운을 빌었네
디딜 곳 하나 없는 처량한 이곳에
Now, the battle with myself has started
Well, who will take the crown?
자비를 바라진 마
Cause I will spit your pride into your grave
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment