Drowning in the blue neon light
차가운 밤바람 그 사이로
Lost inside this blue neon light
빛에 번져가는 You & I
Under the blue neon light
City lights are whispering soft and low
Walking up here where the cold winds blow
Looking down at the silent endless street
Can’t escape the rhythm of your heartbeat
The night is young but I’m falling fast
Wishing this moment could somehow last
Surrounded by the haze in the midnight air
But you’re not there
Drowning in the blue neon light
차가운 밤바람 그 사이로
Lost inside this blue neon light
빛에 번져가는 You & I
Under the blue neon light
Shadows playing games in the indigo haze
Drifting away in this foggy maze
Ice is melting down in a glass so cold
Stories that we never (got to be told)
The night is young but I’m falling fast
Wishing this moment could somehow last
Surrounded by the haze in the midnight air
I look around but you’re not there
Drowning in the blue neon light
차가운 밤바람 그 사이로
Lost inside this blue neon light
빛에 번져가는 You & I
Under the blue neon light
Drowning in the blue neon light
차가운 밤바람 그 사이로
Lost inside this blue neon light
빛에 번져가는 You & I
Under the blue neon light
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment