When I’m alone, quiet night comes to me
I paint over the night with our memories
No matter how many times I think back, I
Was never meant to be staying in your life.
Like Im drifting on a shoreless sea,
No ground beneath my feet
Like a child who wakes up all alone
In empty, silent house
Though I try to turn away
You’re the only one inside my days
In this world where you left behind
feels different than way it used to be
even all slight traces of you
faded away like they were never there
Everything’s gone now
Falling Deeper down
In this empty world without you
All the promises we made to each other, fading one by one
All those clumsy words that now remain only within in our heart
Break apart, falling apart
Drowning through another empty day
In this world where you left behind
feels different than way it used to be
even all slight traces of you
faded away like they were never there
Everything’s gone now
Falling Deeper down
In this empty world without you
When I’m alone, quiet night comes to me
I paint over the night with our memories
No matter how many times I think back, I
Was never meant to be staying in your life.
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment