Skip to main content

TURN ME ON - 키드밀리 (Kid Milli) & 트레이드 엘 (Trade L)


Girl, I just need your love 그리고 약간의 약 Stupid rappers k pop idols Ain’t my type Ring the bell 너희 집 냥이 smell the sound Baby gyal, you turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh 파란색 골라 썼지, 그림 봐 Rainbow, rainbow 무지개는 무지 이상해 사랑한다고 말을 못 해서 사랑한다고 말을 못 했어 Ridiculous 하지, 내 grade 마디 하나, 한 줄 의미 부여해 숨겨 놨지, easter egg, 부활해 Shawty, keep the secret 불륜 같은데 민망할 땐 발음 못 하는 척해 화의 기운 올해, 다시 올라 rage Bust it down, 차랑 시계 다시 otw 묶어 놔 내 발, 거기 끈 있지, yea 지금 네가 하는 거, 내 지분 있지, yea 각본 같은 건 없었지, 내 위치에 짜칠 뻔했어, 난 웃긴 건 싫지 Girl, I just need your love 그리고 약간의 약 Stupid rappers k pop idols Ain’t my type Ring the bell 너희 집 냥이 smell the sound Baby gyal, you turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh 그냥 이사해 버릴까 싶어 가끔은 너와 헤어질 때 I got racks, 너 가져가도, 보여 줘도 돼 To 네 멍청한 ex I just wanna kiss you I miss you so bad, 멍 때리네 너 땜이라면 smoke a rapper’s top for you I’ll be yours, bae Popped me a m**ly 한 것처럼 날지 I don’t gotta bring a partner Go Tokyo 그저 for sake Then I hit up Buddakan, 안 해 108배 Fashion game 안에선 굳이 상대도 안 하지 될 거니 네 credit 노란색 ISSEY MIYAKE, I step in the party I’m fly like a helicopter Whatever I do, 뭐겠어 누구를 위해서 I beat the trial once, 두 번째 삶이야, plus 술기운 더 올라와, 둘이야 네가 Turn me on, bae, 오늘 나랑 Girl, I just need your love 그리고 약간의 약 Stupid rappers k pop idols Ain’t my type Ring the bell 너희 집 냥이 smell the sound Baby gyal, you turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (yea, turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh (turn up) Turn me on, ooh

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...