Skip to main content

MY ESSENTIALS - 키드밀리 (Kid Milli) & 트레이드 엘 (Trade L)


Hermès all on my body, I’m on that Supercar, 내 옆자리 she on that She wanna star in somethin’ Yeah, she on that I just 떠올라 body I just 떠올라 body, let’s go Yea I’m with the crew Booked a one way ticket for you I’m at the show 끝나고 넘어갈게 We take a shower Baby, so beautiful We on that, we on that Put my jeans on, saggin’ (on that) Yeah, my life is not borin’ (on that) 다시 난 전국 tourin’ (on that) Yeah, she got it on, foreign (on that) 그* 날 깨워 in the morning (on that) Can u stay by my side, side My essentials, 찍어, what’s in your bag 10 things u can’t live without, 뭔데 하나씩 알려줄래 하나씩 It’s a Chanel It’s a Dior It’s a Celine, don’t u see 다 큰 어른 같이 보여도 여전히 어린이 시간이 많이 늦었는데 너는 또 어디니 Third floor, 3층 수영장에서 만나길 불을 붙이고 그다음에 나는 물고기 되겠지 Swimming in her p**sy Wet, wet, baby, rest in peace 착한 얼굴, 그러지 못한 엉덩이 This is illegal s**t 아무거나 틀어놔, radio 다 끝날 때까지 Up and down Switch sides 어느새 내 입에선 bad lil’ b**ch And u call me **끼 읽고 씹은 messages 미안해, I was with my G’s 아님 급 다른 melodies 부르고 쓰고 있었겠지 읽고 씹은 messages 미안해, I was with my G’s 아님 급 다른 melodies 부르고 쓰고 있었겠지 Yea I’m with the crew Booked a one way ticket for you I’m at the show 끝나고 넘어갈게 We take a shower Baby, so beautiful We on that, we on that Put my jeans on, saggin’ (on that) Yeah, my life is not borin’ (on that) 다시 난 전국 tourin’ (on that) Yeah, she got it on, foreign (on that) 그* 날 깨워 in the morning (on that) Can u stay by my side, side I’m on this flight that he can’t get aboard 쉬워 날 보면 네 남자가 boring Every night 매일 I’m geekin’, you know it 같이 옆에 있어 줄 때면 you’re so adorable I get some racks, do not f**k with me, boy 막 GQ video처럼 보여 줄게 source 너가 입은 옷 to 속옷들, my choice 벽에다 던져 네 phone은 개나 줘 No response Lil’ shawty a b** I been doin’ her bad I’m in love with the geek I’m in love with the cash 다시 인천에 hit, 우린 또 다시 떨어지겠지 모든 문제 I love her 우린 향기가 섞여 있겠지 I been lovin’ the sex 먹어 네 허리를, lil B Run to the muf**kin’ bag 시간이 없어, she fell for me 하기를 바라 네 검정 hair, 원해 널 더, lil B I had to Goyard my bag, yeah Shawty gon’ want me so bad Yea I’m with the crew Booked a one way ticket for you I’m at the show 끝나고 넘어갈게 We take a shower Baby, so beautiful 너가 실수해도 that’s my fault 혼자서 보낸 하루 way too long Can u stay by my side, side

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...