Another lady
take your life
baby I'm gonna miss u right?
make it rainning
so wanna see u baby on mind
Another lady
자꾸만 내게 말을 걸잖아
what you more 네게 빠져 이미 알고 있잖아 my girl
don't with Another lady
말을 못 지켜 왜
클럽에서 만난 애 birkin
저게 얼마 대체? okey
잘 어울리겠는데
너한테 feel so critical
i know that i'm a criminal
but 안 해 one night I've never done it
girl 알잖아 네가 없는 내 famous
의미 없어 늘어나버려 my ex friend
I don't wanna be alchoholic 더
매일 같이 널 다시 돌아와 주길 원해 forever
i don't wanna fxxk with bxxxh anyone
second or third lady, i don't need anymore
your my house in the party
give me love 너의 clothing
I can change everything for you
Christian Dior
Another lady
take your life
baby I'm gonna miss u right?
make it rainning
so wanna see u baby on mind
Another lady
자꾸만 내게 말을 걸잖아
이런 매일이
익숙해 내일이
she said me love you
what the fxxx it?
도와줘 baby
난 아직 여기에
어쩌면 maybe
I wanna lady
어차피 이미
cuz I believe it down
want you more
네게 빠져 이미 알고 있잖아
my girl
너의 손을 잡아 도망쳐 난
If u wanna babe
시간 아까워 걘 또 In the race
있어 옆에 왠지
I don’t know what I do
이제 시간이 됐으니
I don‘t care 너 갈 길 가던가 해
this girl wannna me may be
damn it I tired
늘어 desire 아파 너 땜에 난
you liar
horny girl sit down
gonna be keep it that fire
gimme that rest or warning higher
wanna get your phone number dial
I will find u 너도 알고 있잖아 my girl
call me darling
another lady
전부 정리했지
cuz I wanna go back really
girl how from to the outside
never go why?
I fill it no way
Another lady
take your life
baby I'm gonna miss u right?
make it rainning
so wanna see u baby on mind
Another lady
자꾸만 내게 말을 걸잖아
이런 매일이
익숙해 내일이
she said me love you
what the fxxx it?
도와줘 baby
난 아직 여기에
어쩌면 maybe
I wanna lady
어차피 이미
cuz I believe it down
want you more
네게 빠져 이미 알고 있잖아
my girl
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment