Skip to main content

Vanish - entoy feat. Deyy


Need a magic snap That can override Erase it all One sip of drink won’t help ‘At least’ is the worse thing now Don’t hold me back I need some waste I called you so bad You know my presence Maybe in my dreams Miracles what I need It helps to know that You’re fine without me so I hope you find your next love Maybe get some drive Feel the speed and spread your arms Breathe, like living Hide made-up living I just want it now This is how I deal with pain Breathe, like living Hide made-up living Sweet dreams I had it But how did it vanish Only nightmares I have now All I see is me in suffer But this way you’ll hate it So I’ll try to rise I hope you stay in the light You’re the one who should be happy I’m to afraid to see photos of yours Once I start chasing you I’ll never stop myself I’ll spend all night along with our traces Till I die I should stop it It’s useless It’s tearing me apart I’mma let go I should follow I should take this in for all-life Tiny parts of you I’ll leave it unclean The least I can so I could look back to you What a pretty and perfect you were Maybe get some drive Feel the speed and spread your arms Breathe, like living Hide made-up living I just want it now This is how I deal with pain Breathe, like living Hide made-up living Sweet dreams I had it But how did it vanish Only nightmares I have now All I see is me in suffer But this way you’ll hate it So I’ll try to rise I hope you stay in the light You’re the one who should be happy

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...