The exhibition starts
요즘 감정을
내 시선을 뺏어 넌
시간이 흘러서
더 단단해진
우리 사이를 봐
How should I say
Cuz we got that vintage in us
우리만의 special timing
모든 순간이 always meaningful
that’s right
잠시 멀어진다 해도
I'll be waiting here till you choice
너의 흔적들이 남은
Oh love from head to toe
Show your real true colors
너를 데려올게
There's always love songs playin’ in my head
Oh love (your love)
It’s your love (your love)
It’s your love (your love)
as the movie started
모든 장면에
네 색감을 불어 넌
시간이 지나서
더 따뜻해진
우리 모습을 봐
How should I say
Cuz we got that vintage in us
우리만의 special timing
모든 순간이 always meaningful
잠시 멀어진다 해도
I'll be waiting here till you choice
너의 흔적들이 남은
Oh love from head to toe
Show your real true colors
너를 데려올게
There's always love songs playin’ in my head
Oh love (your love)
It’s your love (your love)
It’s your love your love
It’s your love (your love)
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment