Skip to main content

Tempered Steel - 엑신 (X:IN)


When I was younger, I kept knocking on every door Every night I was prayin’ I would find my own road Different names, different walls, same old me on my own From the shadow to the spotlight, now I’m runnin’ the show Begged for a chance, now they line up askin’ for more New path, new me, got my mind on my goals That’s my life, and I’m livin’ it full, in control Manifestin’ every second that I chase what I want I’m a fighter, survivor, that’s the motto I claim I keep it real, every scar I got made me who I am I can’t find it, never fold It’s out of sight, I’m getting closer Nobody wants it more Start the spark in the fire Level it up (What? What?) Gonna level it up 어둠마저 녹여버려 leveling up Level it up (What? What?) Gonna level it up Tempered steel, that is what I’m Made of Been in sweat and cried don’t know how many nights Never quit, never fold, new day - new fight Finally I grew up, fell down and stood up Look up at the sky, stop playing the fool Dance crew, battles, owned these stages, run it Everything I dreamed of - done it Better watch it, watch it, watch it, how I move I’ve got nothing to prove, uh Deepfakes and rumors Liars turn it to a headline, it spread like fire Police looking for me, made it up, untrue Your hate is just my fuel Obsessed minds have crossed the line Like the whole damn world’s never on my side Ready for the battle, unstoppable Thick skin, steel heart, unbreakable I can’t find it, never fold It’s out of sight, I’m getting closer Nobody wants it more Start the spark in the fire Level it up (What? What?) Gonna level it up 어둠마저 녹여버려 leveling up Level it up (What? What?) Gonna level it up Tempered steel, that is what I’m Made of

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...