Skip to main content

Get the LOVE! - LOTIAN feat. uyoonji


언제나 우리 편이 돼준 건 you know only love can change us babe 진심이라고 I believe in you 사랑은 내게 너무 많은 것을 느끼게 해 get the love get the love 망설이지 말고 잡을래 지금 이 느낌을 기억해 surely I’ll be there for you if you feel like it it it 그래 내 품에 너를 담을래 이 순간이 영원하길 There’s nothing special to me baby without you 언제나 나의 편이 돼준 너 you know only love can makes me feel 운명이라고 (I trust in you) 사랑은 내게 정말 많은 것을 배우게 해 get the love get the love Baby I’ve been waiting for you and 나 기대했어 설레지 않니 뭔가 재미있을 것 같지 않니 you can feel it something too 내 예상이 빗나가도 I’m fine (I’m fine I’m fine) Love is all I need 네가 필요해 망설이지 말고 잡을래 지금 이 느낌을 기억해 surely I’ll be there for you if you feel like it it it 그래 내 품에 너를 담을래 이 순간이 영원하길 There’s nothing special to me baby without you let's get the love let's get the love let's get the love let's get the love let's get the love let's get the love let's get the love let's get the love let’s I’m gonna love love you yeah There’s nothing special to me baby without you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...