Every day and night
숨을 셔 DANCE DANCE hold tight
I’ll always be with you
춤을 춰 잊지 못할 밤
just step in closer
더 움직여 till my heart is feeling
엉켜버린 frequency
생각이 많아 feel like youth
색다르게 움직여 move
Let me be out of control
Lay back, you can let it flow
If you want want
what you got it’s enough today
어제의 트라우마를 향해
오늘의 무대를 원해
If you get get
what you got it’s enough today
Just let me move it
Tell me you’re dreaming
Every day and night
숨을 셔 DANCE DANCE hold tight
I’ll always be with you
춤을 춰 잊지 못할 밤
just step in closer
더 움직여 till my heart is feeling
You ain't aware,
it's all in your pockets
그게 뭐든 던져 다
Into this whole wide world
We got that bounce 전부 흘러가는 대로 해
Fluid dance, without you knowin
Ever got no time to talk
If you want want
what you got it’s enough today
어제의 무대를 향해
나만의 자유를 원해
If you get get
what you got it’s enough today
Just let me move it
Tell me you’re dreaming
Every day and night
숨을 셔 DANCE DANCE hold tight
I’ll always be with you
춤을 춰 잊지 못할 밤
just step in closer
더 움직여 till my heart is feeling
Every day and night
숨을 셔 DANCE DANCE hold tight
I’ll always be with you
춤을 춰 잊지 못할 밤
just step in closer
더 움직여 till my heart is feeling
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment