Though I’m training young wild horses even now
There’s no turning back, we have come this far
No way, how you can still be asking like a fool
I would dance the same way
Cause I know your eyes are glued on pics,
never mind
I don’t really hear from you anymore
Don’t be poor, don’t rush,
let us be, take your time
We have it all in hand yeah
Book your plane, mayday
This got me throwing the dice,
let me guess what happens in your eyes
Don’t manifest the recent pessimistic your mind
So what time is it now
No one’s left but you guys and me
(Couldn’t be alone)
Please take care of my melody
(You would just belong)
Play it for me like it’s closing last goodbye
(Not about sad song)
I want to tell you about us
Be my guest, friends (Celebration)
You can be better movin’ on (Celebration)
Drive it like a Rarri (Celebration)
I want to tell you about us
I don’t mind it raining, let’s dance into the stage
Love imperfections, they shape your essence
We’re just young. Always be,
Not about the immaturity
That’s enough to get us started
Book your plane, mayday
This got me throwing the dice let me guess
what happens in your eyes
Don’t manifest the recent pessimistic your mind
So what time is it now
No one’s left but you guys and me
(Couldn’t be alone)
Please take care of my melody
(You would just belong)
Play it for me like it’s closing last goodbye
(Not about sad song)
I want to tell you about us
Be my guest, friends (Celebration)
You can be better movin’ on (Celebration)
Drive it like a Rarri (Celebration)
I want to tell you about us
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment