Skip to main content

Weirdo - Hypeverse


You I’m into you I woke up in the morning Run it up in my mind I stream it till the end until my signal dies Zoom and pause Zoom and cry Broken radio But when I stan I go flex like a hero I’m beggin’ your love I’m beggin’ your love I want you in my world I’m callin’ your love I’m callin’ your love Keep you in my phone Something got me crazy for you 나의 모든 걸 함께해 줄래? We should dive into our wonderland like Alice for the first time We got the love and You know what we got each other I will never let you go I’ll tell you why Cause I can’t control all of my cute obsessions 한정판보다 더 찾기 힘든 게 너야 가지고 싶은 건 못 참아 Yeah I’m just a weirdo 그래도 이런 나 어때? I’m into you Woo woo woo Woo woo woo I know that you feel me too 날 좋아한다면 Look at me look at me now You’ll be happy Get better days I’m into you Feel it feel it We deep with love Say Otaku It’s 3 AM, one more episode Run it. Er Ci Yuan 만, 백만, 천만, 억 너와 시간 Put a price It’s a big no-no I’ll be there anywhere If you want to We should dive into our wonderland like Alice for the first time We got the love and You know what we got each other I will never let you go I’ll tell you why Cause I can’t control all of my cute obsessions 한정판보다 더 찾기 힘든 게 너야 가지고 싶은 건 못 참아 Yeah I’m just a weirdo 그래도 이런 나 어때? I’m into you Woo woo woo Woo woo woo I know that you feel me too 날 좋아한다면 Look at me look at me now You’ll be happy Get better days I’m into you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...