Skip to main content

Bbunhae - TOMMY YANG


They be two-faced, 얼굴은 여러 개 돈 앞에서 얼굴 또 변해 말 안 섞어, 숫자로 전해 still the same me, 내 결론은 뻔해 fw good vibes, 온 동내로 번져 I don’t need luck 난 확률을 꺾어 Talk behind backs, and in person they be friendly as fuck They study the playbook, saying “changing the game” I don’t know much but, y’all look the same Everybody talking big, but I got big cash calling my name They study my style, tutor bitch i look unemployed, getting rich yea, 난 절대 안 해 내 차례, I take what I can Your best, ain’t never enough too early, they don’t understand Fuck diamonds, still light up the room locked in, can’t hear what they saying All that weight on my chest made me tough Every flaw that I got turned deluxe Got ’em biting they tongue, say too much Got the timing so clean, never rushed Put the truth in the verse, Midas touch Every bruise on my pride turned to luck Every door that was shut opened up Got the spark in the cut, light it up All that talk in the air, I don’t trust I got lines with a punch, uppercut They be two-faced, 얼굴은 여러 개 돈 앞에서 얼굴 또 변해 말 안 섞어, 숫자로 전해 still the same me, 내 결론은 뻔해 fw good vibes, 온 동내로 번져 I don’t need luck 난 확률을 꺾어 Talk behind backs, and in person they be friendly as fuck They study the playbook, saying “changing the game” I don’t know much but, y’all look the same Everybody talking big, but I got big cash calling my name They study my style, tutor bitch i look unemployed, getting rich

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...