Skip to main content

Boom! Crash - 엑신 (X:IN)


Boom! Crash, heat it Make it burn, yeah, yeah 내 손을 잡아, what you say, yeah, yeah I won't wait for the signs now, no Closer, towards you, go Boom! Crash, heat it Start the spark, yeah, yeah Cold touch, hot skin, 너와 나, yeah, yeah 거짓말은 못 해 no, tonight I just wanna love you right Shockwaves when you hold me down every night Getting hotter now Fire flames, heat-rising haze 날 바라보는 burning gaze Close to me, sonic speed 노을 아래 just you and me Cross my heart, hope to die 끝까지 우린 ride or die Chain reaction in my heart Go boom, my veins now pulsing There's no rewind, no replay I don't play, I convert the pain Turn this heat into chemistry So intense, we're meant to be Can't deny, I resonate In reaction, I detonate Boom! Crash, heat it Make it burn, yeah, yeah 내 손을 잡아, what you say, yeah, yeah I won't wait for the signs now, no Closer, towards you, go Boom! Crash, heat it Start the spark, yeah, yeah Cold touch, hot skin, 너와 나, yeah, yeah 거짓말은 못 해 no, tonight I just wanna love you right You walked into my life And I've never been the same (same) 눈길 줘 not once but twice And I knew it was a losing game (game) N-N-Not in motion, I'm frozen B-B-Boy, your eyes are like ocean Cold sweat dripping down my spine Guess that you are the one to blame Like acid, bare metal 네가 원한 대로 날 녹여갈 때 All danger, so strange, yeah 근데 난 말야 Never change, yeah I don't wanna see another day Without you Fall into your eyes so deep I want to Bet you wanna know How I make it blow Hands on my side Baby, make it right Boom! Crash, heat it Make it burn, yeah, yeah 내 손을 잡아, what you say, yeah, yeah I won't wait for the signs now, no Closer, towards you, go Boom! Crash, heat it Start the spark, yeah, yeah Cold touch, hot skin, 너와 나, yeah, yeah 거짓말은 못 해 no, tonight I just wanna love you right

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...