Skip to main content

Neurotox:in - 엑신 (X:IN) feat. tiLLie


I wanna be where you are Where you are, shoot to the stars I’m a mess of body parts Pull apart, sound the alarm Runaway If you know what’s good for you You can stay Imma hit the wasabi, hot achoo Counting on me to ruin your life Digging my claws deep into your mind Are you coming along for the ride Are you breathing, do you feel fine Have you seen the sun from the other side Are you coming along for the ride Full send her Heart on a bender Golden on the outside And I’m gooey in the center Come hither Eat you for dinner When you hit my tongue It kinda tastes like Neuro Neuro Neurotoxin Neuro Neuro Neuro Neuro Neuro Neurotoxin Neuro Neuro Neuro Hie-ya Lalalala lalala Lalalalala Oh, come here, kitten Toxin gain, toxic gaze Yeah, I got that Doused in ink But I still ain’t got a back tat But tonight got an itch We should scratch that Haiya haiya haiya-ya I don’t wanna wait Ya, I’m in a mental state Haiya haiya haiya-ya Put the car in drive And I only escalate Counting on me to ruin your life Digging my claws deep into your mind Are you coming along for the ride Are you breathing, do you feel fine Have you seen the sun from the other side Are you coming along for the ride Full send her Heart on a bender Golden on the outside And I’m gooey in the center Come hither Eat you for dinner When you hit my tongue It kinda tastes like Neuro Neuro Neurotoxin Neuro Neuro Neuro Neuro Neuro Neurotoxin Neuro Neuro Neuro Hie-ya Lalalala lalala Lalalalala Toxin, toxin, neurotoxin Toxin, toxin, I’m a little toxic Toxin, toxin, neurotoxin Toxin, toxin, ah

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...