Skip to main content

INFINITE MUHAN - CYRRCA


I remember you You my C. dot Dairy queen beats here to clean your cleats Vitamin D im chilling in Crete C dot deep like medusa Yas: Thus Spoke Zarathustra Rah: in the sun you're a new god Ha: in one breath is an eon I remember you Infinite Infinite I remember you Infinite, is it? Embroidery for my inner zone You're queen, own your throne On your head your crown, on your neck your gown Limitless sound Imminent: now Roller coaster to Babylon Parisian lawns, Egyptian palms Frawn silhouettes over sunsets Free soul dive into peace nets Stream the beam of consciousness Feel the unseen opulence All one or none I remember you, I remember I remember you, I remember Gold on the dance floor Gold on the dance floor Gold on the dance floor Gold on the dance floor On the dance floor On the dance floor Marketing sells you how to feel Products try to convince they're real Yeah, human greed just wants to steal But they cannot take your inner field Spinning in my inner field Nutrified, the floral yield Filled with mist and rocks and mud Waterfall suds and the waterbugs Moss on trees birds on leaves Rivers flow so eloquently From the roots in ground to the wind in leaves Sister we are all of these Brother we are all of these Connect, protect the seven seas Salted under ocean breeze World Tribe vibe with nature's ease Beat is straight from heart Love is straight from the start A state of borderless art Beat is straight from the heart Straight from the heart I remember you I remember You my you my

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...