This is greenlight don’t deny it
뻔한 romantic 장르는 아냐 no oh
Oh 마치 이건 moonlight fairytale
심장을 파고드는 이건 maybe Addiction
I can’t explain
설명할 수도 없이 deeper
I can’t no plan oh
원하게 될 걸
I I guarantee
I I guarantee a-ha
That’s signal it’s true
Ready to say Mantra oh mantra
(Oh whoa) 흐릿한 눈빛
무뎌진 네 손짓 Mantra oh mantra
Time to wake up
이젠 눈을 뗄 수 없지 no way out
이미 답은 정해진 걸
Player 그냥 즐겨
거부할수록 더
깊어지는 mantra
I can’t explain
설명할 수도 없이 deeper
I can’t no plan oh
원하게 될 걸
I I guarantee
I I guarantee a-ha
That’s signal it’s true
Ready to say mantra oh mantra
(Oh whoa) 흐릿한 눈빛
무뎌진 네 손짓 mantra oh mantra
I know like a feather in you mind
난 고요하게 속삭여
네 맘을 드러내 too fast
And say the loud loud ‘I love you’
(La la la la)
Saying ‘I love you’ (La la la la)
Saying ‘I love you’ (La la la la)
Say my name
Oh I I guarantee
I I guarantee a-ha
That’s signal it’s true
Ready to say mantra mantra
(Oh whoa) 흐릿한 눈빛, 무뎌진 네 손짓
Mantra oh mantra (oh yeah yeah yeah)
It something pretty like I peridot
Drunk it so fuse like I can't enough
Why destroyed my heart we keep in love
I guarantee, I I guarantee
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment