Skip to main content

Kick Off The Wall - 킥플립 (KickFlip)


No more waitin’ on the right time I’ll be runnin’ till the sunrise (Yeah) 머릴 썩이는 Night and day Skate 바퀴는 삐걱대 뭔가 발끝에 걸릴 땐 I don’t care, I’m on my way 망설임 따윈 잊고 Drive Can’t wait 까짓것 Just try 지금 느낌은 Big green light I was made for a bigger life Yeah I’m movin’ through 어차피 정답 없는 Question Ain’t no hesitation Yeah now I’m groovin’ through 지금부터 We go wild (Kick off the wall) Kick Kick Kick Kick Kick off the wall Jump on the board and now we lose control (Kick off the wall) No brakes, no sleep We never stop Just keep it rollin’ We gon’ kick off the wall That's how we kick off the wall Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh Kick off the wall Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh Kick off the wall 밤을 불태우는 중 지금을 즐기는 중 내일은 모르겠고 고민 않고 걍 Go This is how we do Rollin’ fast 뛰어넘어 Roof 확신 따위 기다리지 말고 Let’s kick off the show 끝은 몰라도 Ain’t no doubt Go straight 오직 앞만 봐 복잡한 생각 제껴 다 너만 있으면 I’m alright Yeah I'm movin’ through 설명은 필요 없어 Action We don’t need permission Yeah now I’m boostin’ through 숨이 차도 We go wild (Kick off the wall) Kick Kick Kick Kick Kick off the wall Jump on the board and now we lose control (Kick off the wall) No brakes, no sleep We never stop Just keep it rollin’ We gon’ kick off the wall That's how we kick off the wall Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh Kick off the wall Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh Kick off the wall (I was made for a bigger life) (Kick off the wall) Kick Kick Kick Kick Kick off the wall I’m in my zone and I’m in full control (Yeah yeah yeah) Kick Kick Kick Kick Kick off the wall Sky is the limit Come on Let’s break through it all, yeah Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh Kick off the wall Woah-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh Kick off the wall

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...