Skip to main content

144 - CYRRCA


라디다디다디 내 모습 보지마 나는 비슷하지 않아 오케이 따라해 봐봐 라디다디다디 내 모습 보지마 나는 비슷하지 않아 오케이 따라해 따라해 Twenty-five g's laid out on the decks Two-twenty-five just a barbell press Got need for speed but you know I don't sweat Pass the acid test with finesse One forty four bars and I do not digress Accuracy: nothin but net Game, match, set Head shaved punk like a monk in Tibet Levitate like a monk in Tibet Elevate state technique flawless Pure undiluted and unprocessed Jet fuel incense on the beat flight deck Pro projects, ain't gotta flex Money's on me if I gotta make bets I must confess undoubtedly blessed Holistic mystic Ganesh on my neck Spirit floating, third eye open Lace the glow flows with serotonin Fiftieth generation Roman Top of the mountain might be Conan Lonely swordsman holy rollin Never zoned out, always hone in Lotus mode: ever unfolding Poetic ronin aesthetic golden 라디다디다디 내 모습 보지마 나는 비슷하지 않아 오케이 따라해 봐봐 라디다디다디 내 모습 보지마 나는 비슷하지 않아 오케이 따라해 따라해 따라해 따라해 따라해 따라해 따라해 따라 따라해 따라해 따라해 따라해 따라해 따라 따라해 따라해 따라해 따 따라해 따라해 따 따라해 해 따라 따라 따라 따라 따라 따라 따라해 따라 따라해 따라 따라 따라해 Donny Bravo pure gold on the decks SCR where I cash my sets 이태원 on the list not a guest I'm an OG I don't need sound check One forty four bars and I do not digress Accuracy: nothin but net Game, match, set Head shaved punk like a monk in Tibet Flossed out Egyptian gods Tutukamen entombed in gauze Tutankhamun pure golden bars Avante whip cuz I ball so hard Watch my words but not my visage That's not a flaw yea that's just floss Babe I got effect I don't need no cause Frequent flyer sans turbulences Stealth with it M like a MI6 Cloud mist shrouding it my kicks VO2max got lungs like fish No stems no seeds no sticks kids Home run swing things Sammy Sosa Please no OJ in my mimosa Champagne flows a lyrical roller coaster Miracle holy roller, pinnacle composer Cross the coda pop fresh like soda Release the force like Yoda C-Y double-R-C-A I will be ever who I want to be Stardusted up I am sparkling So sick I need to hit a pharmacy So quick spinning in the harmony A bit motion sick but I'm on the beat Twenty-five g's laid out on the decks It won't bounce if I wrote that check All the funds I need don't sweat Pass the credit test with finesse One forty four bars and I do not digress Accuracy: nothin but net Game, match, set Head shaved punk like a monk in Tibet 라디다디다디 내 모습 보지마 나는 비슷하지 않아 오케이 따라해 봐봐 라디다디다디 내 모습 보지마 나는 비슷하지 않아 오케이 따라해 따라해 라디다디다디 내 모습 보지마 나는

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...