Yea what chu doin now
Call you when I pick up from the booth now
Got a pot of flowers waiting for my boo now
After school now, what you doing now
You got me lifted off the ground
Walking on air
Hear your voice is in the sound that
I'm hearing everywhere
If I go back again I do it all the same
My phone's buzzing with some ringing
but I don't hear a thing
Yea what you doin now
I'm just straight waiting here on you now
Woke up caught up in blues now
Roll up caught up wit chu now
Yea yea yea yea yea oh yea yea yea yea
Tell em tell em
Yea yea yea yea yea oh yea yea yea yea
Tell em tell em
Yea yea yea yea yea oh yea yea yea yea
Tell em tell em
Yea yea yea yea yea oh yea yea yea yea
Tell em tell em
꿈 꾸는 중이야
너와 내가 하늘 위로
날아가 우주까지 눈 마주치고
기다림은 싫어
집에가기 싫어
스무디, 내 눈은 밤비같이, 자기 우
우리 둘 속삭여 비밀 얘기
언제든 말만 해, 달려가지
Got that sense like innovating
Like a pop dream I hate waking
나 기다려
I hate waking
기다려
I hate waking
Yea what chu doin now
Call you when I pick up from the booth now
Got a pot of flowers waiting for my boo now
After school now, what you doing now
Yea what chu doin now
Call you when I pick up from the booth now
Got a pot of flowers waiting for my boo now
After school now, what you doing now
창 밖 소란에 나 눈을 떴네
그건 니가 날 부르는 소리였네
Woo 저 물결 위로 춤추는 빛
Woo 우리 둘 같아 훔쳐봤네
Yea what chu doin now
Call you when I pick up from the booth now
Yea what chu doin now
Call you when I pick up from the booth now
Got a pot of flowers waiting for my boo now
After school now, what you doing now
Pot of flowers waiting for my boo now
After school now, what you doing now
Yea yea yea yea yea oh yea yea yea yea
Tell em, tell em
Yea yea yea yea yea oh yea yea yea yea
Tell em, tell em
Yea yea yea yea yea oh yea yea yea yea
Tell em, tell em
Yea yea yea yea yea oh yea yea yea yea
Tell em, tell em
Tell em, tell em
Yea yea yea yea yea oh
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment