Skip to main content

lifestyle - TOMMY YANG


Came with the sauce, now they biting the dish Pockets on sumo, get heavy as shit I’m making deposits, they making a wish They wanna see me fall, I just keep stacking the wins (wins, wins) live with a smile, now my lifestyle legit 오늘도 win, 내일은 richer than this I made the lane, now they parking in it 돈 벌고 vanish, magician with it 내 하루 움직임, already a check 낮에는 grind, 난 밤에는 flight 내 기준 올라, you outta my sight 예전엔 꿈, now everything true 돈보다 freedom, but freedom ain’t cheap 눈 감아도 계산, counting the sheep 조용히 올라, no need for a speech 말 많은 놈들 still stuck in the head No handouts, 내 손으로 built 내 실수도 비싸, I paid for the guilt 내 옷보다 먼저 my mindset got silk 내 하루가 비싸, don't waste me a minute 새 판을 열어, then put my name in it I came with a plan, then doubled the digits 입 닫고 벌어, that's part of the image They count my mistakes, 나는 이자를 받아 They want the result, but they skip all the trauma They want the champagne, never came through the drama 열매만 따려 하고 뿌리는 안 봐 They count every miss, 나는 경험을 받아 Came with the sauce, now they biting the dish Pockets on sumo, get heavy as shit I’m making deposits, they making a wish They wanna see me fall, I just keep stacking the wins (wins, wins) live with a smile, now my lifestyle legit

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...