Skip to main content

water my seed - TOMMY YANG


Still thank God every time that I eat On both knees when I speak on my needs new shades block negative energy Wake up richer than I planned to be I don’t do favors disguised as a deal I don’t shake hands when the energy weird I had some nights I was fighting my fears Now I make money from sounds in my ears Still got pain that the money can’t heal Still show love to the ones who was near Why you keep bluffin’? The truth gon’ appear We been through fire, ain’t nothing to fear I don’t chase validation, that love come and leave People clap when you win, disappear when you bleed ay I put trust in the work, put my faith in belief Had to bury all the doubt just to water all my seed Still thank God every time that I eat On both knees when I speak on my needs new shades block negative energy Wake up richer than I planned to be I don’t do favors disguised as a deal I don’t shake hands when the energy weird I had some nights I was fighting my fears Now I make money from sounds in my ears Don’t need a cosign to prove what it was Started with crumbs, made the crumbs into funds I was lookin’ for peace, ended up with a rush Had to loosen my grip, I was holding too much I’m making art with a flick of the brush Whole team silent, we move with a hush Keep your eyes open, these people act tough Had to learn who was real, and who was the bluff I don’t chase validation, that love come and leave People clap when you win, disappear when you bleed ay I put trust in the work, put my faith in belief Had to bury all the doubt just to water all my seed

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...