하지 말아야 해
한곳만 봐야 돼
한눈팔지 말고
시키는 것만 하면 돼
And more
And more
(Why?)
말을 들어야 해
이러는 건 안 돼?
이제 더 이상은
숨 막힐 것 같아
너도
나도
우리
모두
신경 쓰지 말자
흐르는 시간에
뭘 잡고 던져?
이젠
털어내 버리고
30 problems
Why am I still looking up?
Oh, same problems
Worried like I was a boy
Chasing my own tail
Just to bite it again
And more
And more
And more
And more
And more
잡고 있어야지
그러다가 늦어
한눈파는 사이
놓쳐버릴 거야
Round after round
With a bruised-up face
Throw your arm out
One more time with all your might
And one last time,
Smile
30 problems
Why am I still looking up?
Oh, same problems
Worried like I was a boy
Chasing my own tail
Just to bite it again
And more
And more
And more
And more
And more
30 problems
It’s time to graduate
At my graduation
I still look like that kid
Let’s dream again
Something that feels so good
And more
And more
And more
And more
And more
And more
And more
And more
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment