I been actin' lowkey, actin' cool
Playin' it chill like I ain't no fool
Phone's right here, I'm watchin' it glow
Hopin' it's you, actin' like I don't know
Said "whatever" but I meant "please"
Caught myself smilin' for no reason, geez
I ain't tryna fall mm, but I already did
Keepin' a straight face... yeah, that slipped
Lowkey, thinkin' 'bout you
Actin' like it's nothin' it's everything I do
Tryna play it safe, tryna play it slow
You got me lowkey, and everybody knows
Friends keep askin' why I'm in my head
I shrug it off, don't say what I said
Typed out a text like four times, erased
Ain't nobody chill with a smile on they face
You laughed at my joke and it wasn't even good
Now I'm replayin' it like a highlight would
Two seconds later my heart's a parade
Playin' it cool? Man, the cool got played
Lowkey, thinkin' 'bout you
Actin' like it's nothin' it's everything I do
Tryna play it safe, tryna play it slow
You got me lowkey, and everybody knows
Here's the thing about hidin' it well
You get so good that you can't even tell
Am I chill or am I gone? Don't know
The "whatever" wore thin a while ago
Lowkey, thinkin' 'bout you
Actin' like it's nothin' it's everything I do
I could play it safe, keep playin' it slow
But you got me lowkey and now you know
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment