Still making moves while they hibernate
Made a move out the blue, they can't calculate
넌 폼 잡다 허리 나가지, 또 의미 부여해, 넌 petty
니 인생 advice too funny
Put that mess in the past, don’t name it
You flexing that life, but you renting it
You say that’s your move, but I’m teaching it
I’m keeping it cool and steady
Still somehow they call it finesse
I’m cool with the mess, refresh
I’m dodging these calls like a debt
I’m barely awake, still witty
I’m sayin’ dumb shit with intent
I’m keeping my problems aesthetic
I’m makin’ bad news sound fresh
별거 없어, 그냥 해
Still making moves while they hibernate
Made a move out the blue, they can't calculate
넌 폼 잡다 허리 나가지, 또 의미 부여해, 넌 petty
니 인생 advice too funny
Put that mess in the past, don’t name it
I’m deep in the mix like a marinade
Put that shit on like it’s picture day
You jump in the ride, on my wave
You jump in the ride, on my wave x2
step with the glow like a holiday
New money dance like a cabaret
I fold up the blues like paper plane
New city, new fit, getting paid
My shirt got a passport, came from overseas
They ask how I do it I do it with ease
He dress like a boss but work for his lease
My shoes never touch down, step on the breeze
Put that mess in the past, don’t name it
You flexing that life, but you renting it
You say that’s your move, but I’m teaching it
I’m keeping it cool and steady
Still somehow they call it finesse
I’m cool with the mess, refresh
I’m dodging these calls like a debt
I’m barely awake, still witty
I’m saying dumb shit with intent
I’m keeping my problems aesthetic
I’m making bad news sound fresh
별거 없어, 그냥 해
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment