Skip to main content

Rooftop - 아거 (AGER)


Bit too cold for the edge of this roof The city’s just a blur, a low-res view Somewhere there’s a ride I’m missing out on But I’m staying here, letting the clock just stop People look at me like I’ve lost the plot But honestly, I’ve never felt this sharp Yeah, I finally feel like myself. The static’s humming through the dark The wind is cutting through, leaving a mark You’re right below me, lost in the crowd But we’re on a different frequency now I am invisible. Too damn cold, but I’m not moving You’re probably checking the map for me But I’ll find my own way back, eventually Just a different route, where I’m actually free It’s not the version of me you’re used to But it’s the only one that’s actually true. The static’s humming through the dark The wind is cutting through, leaving a mark You’re right below me, lost in the crowd But we’re on a different frequency now I am invisible. Maybe we drift, maybe we blend Maybe we’re better off just like this, my friend But every time I look down from the ledge I’m crossing over the broken pledge I’m finding home in the silence. The static’s humming through the dark The wind is cutting through, leaving a mark You’re right below me, lost in the crowd But we’re on a different frequency now I am invisible. Invisible… Lost the signal, found the view I know who I am. (I’m invisible…) (Yeah, I feel like myself...)

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...