Skip to main content

New Moon - Tabber


I said How can you love me in a hurricane? I felt the earth shake when you called my name It's not your fault you fell into the flame I guess that we're the same I said We ain’t got nothing to lose I see the stars when I look at you So hold me until the night is through Oh When it's a new moon When it's a new moon When it's a new moon When it's a new moon All the stars are watchin’ We never wait for the night, we just close our eyes I’m lost in you Oh-I, I-I-I-I-I-I-I All the stars are waitin’ We never wait for the night, we just close our eyes I’m lost in you Oh-I, I-I-I-I-I-I-I As we cause a landslide There's nowhere to run and hide Blinding lights got my eyes So hold me tight Please don't leave me tonight Please don't leave me tonight I need you to hold me Say you won't let me go We can take it slow You know I don't mind When it's a new moon When it's a new moon When it's a new moon When it's a new moon All the stars are watchin’ We never wait for the night, we just close our eyes I’m lost in you Oh-I, I-I-I-I-I-I-I All the stars are waitin’ We never wait for the night, we just close our eyes I’m lost in you Oh-I, I-I-I-I-I-I-I Now every part of me aligns with you I was in the dark until I found you You took me by surprise And now I feel alive

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...