Skip to main content

Know You Better - 황민현 (Hwang Minhyun)


Late night, city lights in your eyes Every glance got me hypnotized Closer, I can feel your fire burn Every touch, girl, I start to learn Favorite, my angel Every single time You come through My dreams come true And baby girl, you know that The way you move I can’t get enough Skin so smooth You already know No, I’m not assuming It’s me that you choosing But I’m hoping It’s starting to show You want me too You can’t get enough Think it's true I know you better than you Way better than Way better than You know you Hold that Lean back Do you like when My hands are on your waist Come on babe No time be wasted, no delay Just breathe You, me That’s all We need to have a good night So come on babe, let’s get right Favorite, my angel Every single time You come through My dreams come true And baby girl, you know that The way you move I can’t get enough Skin so smooth You already know No, I’m not assuming It’s me that you choosing But I’m hoping It’s starting to show You want me too You can’t get enough Think it's true I know you better than you Way better than Way better than You know you The way you move I can’t get enough Skin so smooth You already know I want you I want you Oh yeah baby You want me too You can’t get enough Think it's true I know you better than you Way better than Way better than You know you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...