Skip to main content

Canada Dry - Troye Sivan


Summer and the passion of the heat Calling everybody to the street Laid out on the pavement losing track of the hour Making a scene Only getting hotter And you got what I need Don't you wait too long, come cool me down like one, two, three Pull me closer now, we're getting this right And I wanna sip your body till it's Canada Dry 'Cause I see no other way around it, baby, you're mine tonight Tighten up on it (Tighten up on it) Tighter, uh-huh (Uh-huh) Pull me closer till we're getting this right And I wanna offer my body to ya for ya to try 'Cause I see no other way around it, baby, you're mine tonight Tighten up on it (Tighten up on it) Tighter, uh-huh (Uh-huh) Jealous of his sweat, it's in the lead From his neck down to his chest, down to his feet Something 'bout this temperature is ripe for desire And right for this beat It's taking me higher You got what I need Open doors and bump the sound till the whole block starts to freak (Anyway they wanna) And you look like you got something to say that's just for me Pull me closer now, we're getting this right And I wanna sip your body till it's Canada Dry 'Cause I see no other way around it, baby, you're mine tonight Tighten up on it (Tighten up on it) Tighter, uh-huh (Uh-huh) Pull me closer till we're getting this right And I wanna offer my body to ya for ya to try 'Cause I see no other way around it, baby, you're mine tonight Tighten up on it (Tighten up on it) Tighter, uh-huh (Uh-huh) Uh-huh Uh-huh Uh-huh Big pedigree, and he's looking at me in a way that I can't describe Better get those eyes up off of me, unless you want it right now on sight, I Mm-ahh, need an ice cold drink, like mm-ahh, that's right Better get those eyes up off of me, unless you want it, want it, want it, want it, want it, want it Big pedigree, and he's looking at me in a way that I can't describe Better get those eyes up off of me, unless you want it right now on sight, I Mm-ahh, need an ice cold drink, like mm-ahh, that's right Better get those eyes up off of me, unless you want it right now

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...