I can't stop breathing away
Until the night breaks it open
I'm fading lost in your eyes
Oh baby making me right
Another way to make me stay
Another way to make me stay
Another way to make me stay
Another way to make me here
I - I'm breaking down I hear the voice
I - I'm breaking down I hear your sound
깨진 기억 속, 너의 sign
이젠 잡아줘, hold me tight
I I I
이젠 잡아줘, hold me tight
I I I
이젠 잡아줘, hold me tight
I I I
이젠 잡아줘, hold me tight
I I I
Please 잡아줘 hold me now
Try me you want
Try me you want
Try me you want
Until we get up
Try me you want
Try me you want
Try me you want
Until we get up
Another way to make me stay
Another way to make me stay
(Never get up)
Another way to make me stay
(Never get up)
Another way to keep me here
(Never get up)
Another way to make me stay
(깨진 기억 속, 너의 sign)
Another way to keep me here
(이젠 잡아줘, hold me tight)
Another way to make me stay
(And I don't wanna, And I don't get up)
Another way to keep me near
(And I don't wanna)
Get up, 깨진 기억 속 너의 sign
이젠 잡아줘, hold me tight
깨진 시간 속, 너와 나
이젠 잡아줘, get up
------
Source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment