Skip to main content

In Too Deep (Sped Up) - 뎁트 (Dept) feat. Lilly Choi


I jumped without lookin', didn't check the depth Traded all my caution for whatever's left Shoulda brought a lifeline, shoulda learned to swim Saw you at the bottom, dove right in Lost count of the leaps somewhere off the shore Every time I surface I go back for more I should be scared I ain't, not really Water's only cold till you're in it with me In too deep, deep, deep Can't find the shore, lost count of the leaps Drowning feels good when you're the air In too deep and I don't even care Used to keep my feelings in the shallow end Easy to stand up, easy to pretend Now the ground is gone and so's my cool Turns out I ain't built for stayin' by the pool You got a hold on me I can't release Honestly, I quit lookin' for release The deep end's got a view I never knew Everything down here looks like you In too deep, deep, deep Can't find the shore, lost count of the leaps Drowning feels good when you're the air In too deep and I don't even care If this is drowning, save your rope I never breathed this easy that's the joke Lungs full of you and I'm doin' fine Best decision I never made was mine In too deep, deep, deep You're the hold on me I won't release I should be scared, but I ain't, not really In too deep with you... lowkey

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...