Skip to main content

Tokyo - heyden


We’ve been chasing money, yeah, it’s all blue Running around in circles, we’ve all been through I’ve been trying so hard to find the damn truth Everything we’re told was to feed us they go crazy when they see the blue account And I don’t wanna say it, but “It’s alright.” Money on my mind, “let’s just ball out” But I’m not tryna race till I fall out money on my body im like wow wow Everybody ballin when they come through I don’t need your money 목말라도
mokmallado I'd rather keep my soul and my lover I’m like, Oh my God, when the money runs out Will anybody look into your blue damn eyes Fool me once and fool me twice Does anybody look into your heart deep down? You’re only fucking with them for the free ride You’re only fucking with them for the spotlight Love don’t die when the money runs out Do it right when we’re here right now Welcome to the jungle, it’s a rat race Yeah, everybody is crazy over paper Chasing all the dollars, losing your life Killing over a piece of fuckin paper Is it really worth it Givin up your whole life fuck that piece of paper it’s only making you crazy money on my body im like wow wow Money on my body Everybody ballin when they come through I don’t need your money 목말라도
mokmallado Money on my body im like wow wow Money on my body money on my body im like wow wow Money on my body One more bet will set me free And I’m stuck in this little endless loop Two more bets, then I’m back again I’m never getting out of this rat trap I’m like Oh my God, when the money runs out Will anybody look into your blue, damn eyes Fool me once and fool me twice Does anybody look into your heart deep down? You’re only fucking with them for the free ride You’re only fucking with them for the spotlight Love don’t die when the money runs out Do it right when we’re here right now I'm like Oh my God, when the money runs out Will anybody look into your blue, damn eyes Fool me once and fool me twice Does anybody look into your heart deep down? You’re only fucking with them for the free ride You’re only fucking with them for the spotlight Love don’t die when the money runs out Do it right when we’re here right now

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...