Skip to main content

Alphabet - 로시 (Rothy)


A, all this time 확실한 signs, plan B, 같은 건 없어 그냥 rush, yeah C you next time 외치는 넌 Do you even see it? umm Maybe you know 이(E)쯤 하면 눈치 좀 채, 넌 F, 뻑하면 미적지근 your style Gee, 계속 날 흔들어놔 Hello, going crazy, but you So tell me, stop pretending 자꾸 신경 쓰이는 네 tension 대놓고 묻긴 싫어 What are you? I don’t know But it’s you again It’s you again Can’t you see I’m calling you? I’m calling you 재수 없게 빠져버린 너라는 loop I can’t stop loving you Stop loving you 왜 또 이렇게 해로운 건지 You don’t know? 아이(I) 달래듯이 넌 웃지 J, 완벽한 계획 따윈 K.O.가 돼버렸으니 이런 L-O-V-E Um, 낯설지만 아무렴 어때? Oh, it’s cruel but feels so new 피(P)하기보단 즐겨볼게, 더 I’m spelling out the ABCs 멈출 수 없어 난 이미 갇힌 것 같아 너의 game에 So tell me, stop pretending 내가 이렇게까지 하는데 일부러 모른 척하는 건지 I don’t know Oh, it’s you again It’s you again Can’t you see I’m calling you? I’m calling you 숨겨두기 쉽지 않은 내 이런 mood I can’t stop loving you Stop loving you 왜 또 이렇게 해로운 건지 You don’t know? (Oh oh oh oh) I’m begging you (Oh oh oh oh) Stop acting like you don’t know? (Oh oh oh oh) I’m begging you (Oh oh oh oh) Why you acting like you don’t know? 관둘래 wordplay는 너 아니어도 뭐 어때? Boy, still you don’t know? Boy, still you don’t know? Can’t you see I’m calling you? I’m calling you 결국엔 걸려버린 넌 제법 cute I can’t stop loving you Stop loving you 어쩜 이렇게 해로운 건지 You don’t know? (Oh oh oh oh) I’m begging you (Oh oh oh oh) Stop acting like you don’t know? (Oh oh oh oh) I’m begging you (Oh oh oh oh) Why you acting like you don’t know?

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...