Skip to main content

SHOOT! - ps


Baby, you’re so high-er Give me better than Baby, you’re so high-er Give me better than I want Baby, you’re so high - er Give me better than high-er I — I You wanna way You wanna stay Baby, you’re so high-er High-er Baby boy, you make me dance Baby boy, you make me dance Baby boy, you make me dance Baby boy, you break me now Now I just wanna feel me now Baby boy, you take me get Baby, you’re so high-er I can’t take it I can’t take it, uh-uh You can take me down I can take me down slow Make me — I just let go Let go I've thought a thousand times All voices intertwined I’m reaching through the sky Like see you in your eyes I've thought a thousand times (Baby, you're so high-er) All voices in your eyes (Give me better than I want) I’m reaching through the sky (Baby, you're so high-er) Like see you in your eyes (Give me better than) I've thought a thousand times (And I don't waste my time) All voices in your eyes (I get something right) I’m reaching through the sky (All veins in your mind) Like see you in your eyes (I get something right) (You want me, you want me, you want me) Baby boy, you make me dance Baby boy, you make me dance Baby boy, you make me dance Dance Baby boy, you break me now Now I just wanna feel me now Baby boy, you take me get Baby, you’re so high-er

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...