Skip to main content

Dancing In The Purple Rain - 주영 (Jooyoung)


아스피린 폭발해 아저씨 dangerous 윗동네 사람들 said look at yourself 달리고 달려 계속 it's our fate And it's a long lasting battle we must keep on fighting I'm entertained! I see purple rain I get goosebumps in my head, I feel the heat in my brain We just lift up the cage, and take the dogs to the stage I lead the googoogaga dance and get the gift in the rain It's waving, don't you hesitate, man Just say yes, I'll give you all my rein I'll show you, lose the rein I'll show you yet again I'll show you, oh, the way Amazing things are gonna happen to us Hey hey hey hey 아무렴 어때 This feels like purple rain Dancing in the purple rain I'm just a goof and a freak, maybe you too That is the reason why we piss at the world! Guess what? The goofers never play by the rules This is the end game, we place our bets I see purple rain! Our future's comfort, comfort, comfort, comfort-ish We still don't know the comfort is our enemy We'll see the consequence, it is a comedy You know it's easy to hope for peace, 다 개소리 Yes, run to the pole Dance! Fly off the floor! Dance! Right off the floor! We scream and dance like Kurt Cobain I, I just want to googoogaga dance I, I just gotta googoogaga dance

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...