|
||
|
Hangeul by music.daum.net
Romanization by JH_Nimm
=
ENGLISH TRANSLATION =
Good bye good bye my
princess
I will let you go now- spread out your wings and fly high into the sky Good bye good bye my princess But please remember me who has watched over you for a long time Good bye
If you look back, it was
me who always extended my hand
You only dreamed Why did you so easily say that there was no room for me in your dreams?
Leaning on the shotglass,
the sunset is eye-blinding
The drunken tears fallin are eye-blinding Don’t cry, don’t cry- I don’t want to make you cry Leaning on the shotglass, the sunlight is eye-blinding The drunken tears fallin are eye-blinding Don’t cry, don’t cry- yes if it’s for you If I must, If I must
Good bye good bye my
princess
I will let you go now- spread out your wings and fly high into the sky Good bye good bye my princess But please remember me who has watched over you for a long time Good bye
Leaning on the shotglass,
the sunset is eye-blinding
The drunken tears fallin are eye-blinding Don’t cry, don’t cry- I don’t want to make you cry Leaning on the shotglass, the sunlight is eye-blinding The drunken tears fallin are eye-blinding
Good bye good bye my
princess
I will let you go now- spread out your wings and fly high into the sky Good bye good bye my princess But please remember me who has watched over you for a long time Good bye
I love you, I love you, my
princess
I will let you go now- spread out your wings and fly high into the sky Good bye, good bye, my love But please remember me who’s always waiting for you I love you
English translation by
|
우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

Comments
Post a Comment