Skip to main content

Beautiful Target ~ B1A4


B1A4
CNU – Jin Young – Sandeul – Baro – Gong Chan

작사/Lyrics: 바로/Baro, 신우/CNU, 우리형과 내동생/Our Older Brother and My Younger Brother
작곡, 편곡/Composer, Arranger: 우리형과 내동생/Our Older Brother and My Younger Brother


= HANGEUL, ROMANIZATION =

B1A4

숨이 멎을 것만 같아
Sumi meojeul geotman gatha
사랑이 온 것만 같아
Sarangi on geotman gatha
모르겠어 모르겠어
Moreugesseo moreugesseo
모르겠어 모르겠어
Moreugesseo moreugesseo
난 모르겠어 모르겠어
Nan moreugesseo moreugesseo
(like it like it like it)

Drop it

Oh my beautiful target
You zoom zoom heart like a rocket
Oh my beautiful target
You zoom zoom heart like a rocket

I like it like it like it
I like it like it like it
I like it like it like it

내 맘은 Boom Boom Boom Boom
Nae mameun Boom Boom Boom Boom
너땜에 숨 숨 숨 숨
Neo ddaeme sum sum sum sum
을 못 쉬어 난 슬 슬 슬 슬쩍 다가가 너에게 빠져버렸어 어!
Eul mot shwieo nal seul seul seul seuljjeok dagaga neoege ppajyeobeoryeosseo eo!
내 스타일에 적합해 난 네게 반해서 허우적대
Nae seutaire jeonhabhae nan nege banhaeseo heoujeokdae
너와 함께라면 언제나 나
Neowa hamkkeramyeon eonjena na
서울 뉴욕 로마 프라하
Seoul nyutok roman peuraha

Oh my beautiful target
You zoom zoom heart like a rocket
Oh my beautiful target
You zoom zoom heart like a rocket

I like it like it like it
I like it like it like it
I like it like it like it

Oh my beautiful target
You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket

내 뜨거운 심장이 그대를 기다려요
Nae ddeugeoun shimjangi geudaereul gidaryeoyo

미쳐버릴 것만 같아
Michyeoveorul geotman gatha
녹아버릴 것만 같아
Nogabeoril geotman gatha
너 때문에 너 때문에
Neo ddaemune neo ddaemune
너 때문에 너 때문에
Neo ddaemune neo ddaemune
너 때문에 너 때문에
Neo ddaemune neo ddaemune

Oh Oh I'm Up & High
내 눈에 띄었어 넌 내 style yeah
Nae nune ddwieosseo neon nae style yeah
더 이상은 내게 묻지도 마 날 놀리지 마 나 어떡하나
Deo isangeun naege mudjido ma nal nolliji ma na eoddeokhana
마른침이 고여 온다 yeah
Mareunchimi goyeo onda yeah
Ma target is you
날아가 후
Naraga hu
I'm like a Robin Hood
What's you gon' make me do
Oh yes! sir!! gotta shoot!!

Oh my beautiful target
You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket
내 뜨거운 심장이 그대를 기다려요
Nae ddeugeoun shimjangi geudaereul gidaryeoyo

Oh my beautiful lady
난 너만 보여 나 어떡해
Nan neoman boyeo na eoddeokhae
내 뜨거운 사랑을 그대여 받아줘요
Nae ddeugoeun sarangeul geudaeyo badajwoyo

Oh my beautiful target
You zoom zoom heart like a rocket
Oh my beautiful target
You zoom zoom heart like a rocket

I like it like it like it
I like it like it like it
I like it like it like it

come into
내 맘 닷 컴
Come into nae mam datkeom
아이디 패스워드 너의 luv
Aidi paeseuwodeu nwoui luv
내 맘을 꼭 담아서
Nae mameul kkok damaseo
I love you like a love song

I like it like it like it
I like it like it like it
I like it like it like it

come into
내 맘 닷 컴
Come into nae mam datkeom
아이디 패스워드 너의 luv
Aidi paeseuwodeu nwoui luv
내 맘을 꼭 담아서
Nae mameul kkok damaseo
I love you like a love song
뜨거운 사랑을 그대여 받아줘요
Ddeugeoun sarangeul geudaeyo badajwoyo
I like it like it like it
I like it like it like it
I like it like it like it

뮤직 마스터님이 등록해주신 가사 입니다. 가사수정

Hangeul by music.daum.net
Romanization by JH_Nimm



= ENGLISH TRANSLATION =

I feel like I’m going out of breath
I think love has found me
I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know
Drop it

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket
Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket
I like it like it like it x3

My heart goes boom boom boom boom
Because of you, I can’t breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe
I slightly, slightly, slightly approached you and fell for you
You’re exactly my style- I’m struggling because I fell for you
If I’m with you, I can be anywhere
Seoul, New York, Rome, Prague

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket
Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket
I like it like it like it x3
Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom my heart like a rocket
My hot heart is waiting for you

I think I’ll go crazy, I think I’m going to melt
Because of you, because of you, because of you

Oh oh I’m up and high,
You caught my eye, you’re my style yeah
Don’t ask me, don’t play with me- what do I do?
My mouth is drooling yeah- my target is you- fly away
I’m like a Robin Hood, what you gonna make me do
Oh yes, sir- gotta shoot

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom my heart like a rocket
My hot heart is waiting for you
Oh my beautiful lady- I only see you, what do I do?
Please accept my hot love

Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket
Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket
I like it like it like it x3

Come into myheart.com- ID and password is your love
Please accept my hot love
With all my heart- I love you like a love song
I like it like it like it x3 (x2)

English translation by pop!gasa

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...